Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Let me know when that tide's coming in won't you

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Pied Wagtail

The humble Pied Wagtail is always a busy little bird. It's one of those that you can usually hear calling in flight before you see it.
This particular bird was on the side of a reservoir and it seemed intent on seeing what I was up to. Rather than follow me though, it would fly ahead of me fifteen yards or so and wait for me to catch up. Or at least it seemed. I'm sure it had other things on its mind.





5 comments:

  1. So solitary..Love the black and white coloring...Pretty bird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cooperative subject. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little thing, great shots. I saw the Pied Wagtail for the first time when I went to England last year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of this Pied Wagtail.
    Here in the Netherlands are other Wagtails the White and Yellow Wagtail.
    The Pied Wagtail we do not have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! They're wonderful little birds. Always fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments as much as I enjoy taking the pictures. Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post.